Master's in Elections and Campaign Management
Passionate about Politics?
Influence who is elected, who governs, and who leads by taking a leadership role in political campaign management.
Fordham University’s one-year master’s degree program prepares future political consultants for senior-level positions in:
- Political consulting firms
- National and state-level political campaigns
- Media networks
- Organizations that promote civic engagement and participation
- Dissect the Political Process
Learn Core Campaigning Skills
Learn core technical skills in quantitative analysis and survey research while delving into courses with distinguished faculty on:
- Voting behavior
- Campaign strategy
- Technology and social media
- Campaign Finance and ethics
- PR and marketing communications
Build Your Professional Network
Be ready to hit the ground running during a required internship in the hotbed of politics that is New York City.
We leverage partnerships to secure placements for our students in top campaigns, consulting and media firms and other political organizations. Internship placements have included:
- Bill De Blasio for NYC Mayor campaign
- Fox News
- NBC News
- Michael Bloomberg for NYC Mayor
- Hillary Clinton for President