Net Price Calculator
Our net price calculator will provide you with a preliminary estimate of federal, state and institutional aid eligibility, to help families gauge what aid you might be awarded and to determine your cost of attendance, which is the cost that remains after aid.
Please keep in mind:
- This calculator is intended for U.S. citizens or U.S. "permanent residents" who will enter Fordham as first-time, full-time undergraduate students.
- For 80% of students, the estimated net price is within $3,000 of the actual net price.
- Actual federal awards are determined by the information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). See How to Apply.
- The estimated aid results are only as reliable as the academic and financial data you enter into the calculato
- Receiving an estimate of financial aid, and/or an estimated net price does not imply the student will be admitted to the university.
- Cost of attendance, estimated government and institutional awards and net price are subject to change.