Young Alumni President's Club
The Young Alumni President's Club (YAPC) is the premier donor recognition society for recent Fordham graduates. It's an opportunity to carry on Fordham's rich tradition of alumni generosity—and help give current students the same opportunities you enjoyed at the Jesuit University of New York.
- Undergraduate or graduate alumni who received their first Fordham degree within the past 10 years.
- Donors from the classes of 2005 to 2009 who make annual gifts totaling $500 or more; or
- Donors from the classes of 2010 to 2014 who make annual gifts totaling $250 or more.
Annual membership is based on gifts made during Fordham’s fiscal year, July 1 to June 30.
As a part of this select group of donors, you will receive exclusive invitations to the same professional networking and social gatherings as President's Club members, but at a reduced rate. These events are hosted by Joseph M. McShane, S.J., president of Fordham. While the entry point into the President's Club is $1,000 or more, YAPC members are recognized for gifts of $250 or $500, depending on their graduation year.
- An invitation to the annual President's Club Christmas Reception on December 1, 2014.
- An invitation to the annual Young Alumni President's Club Reception on April 14, 2015.
- An invitation to a cocktail party prior to the Gala Dinner Dance during your Jubilee Weekend.
- Recognition in the University's annual honor roll of donors.
View upcoming alumni events.
Questions? Interested in becoming a YAPC volunteer leader? Contact Layla Rafael, Assistant Director of the President's Club, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 636-7621.