Quality and Flexibility
- Choose your pace: full-time or part-time
- Daytime and evening classes
- Fall, spring, and summer terms
- Studying full-time? Take 4 or 5 courses per term
- Working while studying part-time? Take 1 or 2 courses per term
- 7 MBA concentrations
New Personal and Professional Development Center
- Access to same services as cohort-based full-time MBA
- Full-time career counselors with industry experience
- Résumé development, interview skill-building
- On-campus recruiting
- 20+ business student clubs, plus conferences and social activities
Global Alumni Network
- Access to 35,000+ high-ranking business alumni worldwide
- Uncommonly loyal Fordham network
- Active alumni participation in recruiting
- Regular networking events
Balanced Student Community
- 53% full-time, 47% part-time
- Many students drawn from NYC professional community
- 32% international students, 43% women, 21% US minorities
- Read about our MBA Success Stories
Need More Information?
- View the current Academic Bulletin for course information.
- Attend an information session.
- Visit our admissions page for application requirements.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.636.6200