Personal and Professional Development Center
When it comes to life after graduation, it's not about merely getting "a job."
It's about starting a career that will define you as a business leader.
The Gabelli School’s Personal and Professional Development Center helps you reach that goal.
What do we mean by “Personal and Professional Development”? At Fordham, business students have access to two layers of career-related assistance.
- Career Services, a University-wide office, serves undergraduate students by organizing on-campus recruiting, holds large-scale career fairs, and posts jobs online from companies that are looking to hire from Fordham.
- The Gabelli School’s own Personal and Professional Development Center provides industry-focused preparation tailored for the needs of business majors, and performs the Career Services role for graduate students.
Personal and Professional Development services include:
- Internship search
- Full-time job search
- Résumé development
- Interviewing practice
- Networking skill development
- Hands-on case-study sessions with industry executives
- Field-specific advising/coaching in accounting, finance, and marketing
Curious about our results? Check out our success stories.