Entrepreneur Law Society
To support and foster interest in entrepreneurship in the next generation of Fordham lawyers.
What S.A.L.E. Does
Brings together students from different backgrounds with a passion for changing the economic environment of the country through innovation.
Supplements the first rate education of Fordham University School of Law with practical and experiential learning to prepare students to start, run, and counsel startups.
Brings speakers to campus to address issues affecting emerging technologies, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial law, and market opportunities.
Links students with alumni mentors to help facilitate the transition into the working world and provide a support network.
For more information or to join S.A.L.E, contact Herbie Weisburgh (Chair): SALEFordham@gmail.com
Working with the Fordham Law Alumni Entrepreneur Affinity Group
Geared towards creating a community of like-minded entrepreneurial professionals, the Fordham Law Alumni Entrepreneurial Affinity Group will provide networking opportunities to current students and alumni who share a passion for law and policy in a digital world.
Co-Chair: Sahar Hakakian and Robert Sanchez
For further information: email@example.com
LinkedIn: Fordham Law Alumni Entrepreneur Affinity Group
Pages in Student Organizations
- Student Organizations
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Black Law Students Association
- Catholic Law Student Association
- Committee on Diversity in Business Law
- Entrepreneur Law Society
- Fordham Compliance and Ethics Society
- Fordham Law Art Club
- Fordham Law Democrats
- Fordham Law Follies
- Fordham Law Republicans
- Fordham Law Softball
- Fordham Law Tortfeasors
- Fordham Law Women
- Fordham OutLaws
- Parents Attending Law School
- Fordham Sports Law Forum
- Global Law Society
- Irish Law Students Association
- Italian American Law Students Association
- Jewish Law Students Association
- Latin American Law Students Association
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice
- Media & Entertainment Law Society
- Muslim Law Students Association
- National Lawyers Guild
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Record at Fordham Law, The
- South Asian Law Students Association