Entrepreneur Law Society
As the only club at Fordham Law that is centered around entrepreneurship, our mission is to cultivate an environment for ambitious students to learn what it takes to both represent entrepreneurs as well as be ones themselves.
There is tremendous opportunity in our changing economy, as new problems need to be solved every day. This, in turn, creates opportunity for attorneys and business people. Starting a business has never been so easy, and these new businesses can serve as potential clients or potential careers for any one of us.
What the Society Does
The Entrepreneur Law Society plays an integral part in capturing those opportunities here at Fordham Law. We host events to both educate students on essential skills needed to succeed in this area as well as expose them to successful individuals in this space. Last year, we hosted two main events: "Why Startups Fail" and "How To Raise Your First Million." They were a tremendous success, and we plan on building off that success this year.
Our society also has a close relationship with the Fordham Law Alumni Entrepreneur Affinity Group. This relationship keeps our audience quite diverse and also helps to maintain the relationships we build once we graduate. Sahar Hakakian and Robert Sanchez are the co-chairs of this alumni group. For more information, either visit their LinkedIn page (Fordham Law Alumni Entrepreneur Affinity Group) or contact Sahar Hakakian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you want to be an entrepreneur yourself, you want to represent them through their journey, or you are simply excited about the innovation and creativity that permeates through new ventures, I encourage you to join the Entrepreneur Law Society. For more information, please contact Scott Scuderi (President) at FordhamLawELS@gmail.com.
Pages in Student Organizations
- Student Organizations
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Black Law Students Association
- Catholic Law Student Association
- Committee on Diversity in Business Law
- Entrepreneur Law Society
- Fordham Compliance and Ethics Society
- Fordham Law Art Club
- Fordham Law Democrats
- Fordham Law Follies
- Fordham Law Republicans
- Fordham Law Softball
- Fordham Law Tortfeasors
- Fordham Law Women
- Fordham OutLaws
- Parents Attending Law School
- Fordham Sports Law Forum
- Global Law Society
- Irish Law Students Association
- Italian American Law Students Association
- Jewish Law Students Association
- Latin American Law Students Association
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice
- Media & Entertainment Law Society
- Muslim Law Students Association
- National Lawyers Guild
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Record at Fordham Law, The
- South Asian Law Students Association