Senior Class Gift
Courtney Williams, FCLC '16 supports Fordham.
Contribute to the Senior Class Gift
Class of 2016: You’re almost there!
You have so much to celebrate, and your new Fordham degree has the potential to open new doors that lead to countless possibilities.
You can open doors and leave a lasting legacy for other Fordham students by supporting the Senior Class Gift.
Some of your classmates have already begun to show their support for the University. Here is why they give to Fordham.
"Over the past four years, Fordham has fostered my engagement with the community and empowered me to be an effective leader with the tools necessary to effect change. To show my gratitude, I choose to give back!"—Sharnell Creary, FCLC '16
Why should I give?
- To lead the way for future Rams. Nearly every student has benefitted from the generosity of alumni and friends who went before them. Pay it forward to current and future Fordham students.
- To show your Fordham pride. Your participation shows your confidence in Fordham and the value of the education you received. A gift of any amount boosts Fordham's participation rate and affects our ranking in U.S. News and World Report and other surveys of top colleges and universities.
- To leave a legacy. Your support of the Senior Class Gift makes a major impact on the future of Fordham. You can make a positive impact on the experience of your fellow students before you even graduate.
Where should I give?
The Student Philanthropy Committee encourages the Class of 2016 and their families to support the following areas:
Giving back to these areas allows Fordham to support need-based student scholarships and the mission-driven work done by students in disadvantaged communities and neighborhoods.
How much should I give?
You are encouraged to give $50, $20.16, or any amount that is meaningful to you!
How can I give?
- Online: Use our secure online giving form.
- Phone: Call 212-636-6550
- US Mail: Send your check to: Bank of America | Gifts Processing Center, Fordham University, P.O. Box 417762, Boston, MA 02241-7762
You can contribute to the Senior Class Gift any time through June 30, 2016!
Get a sweet taste of why it’s great to support the Senior Class Gift at the upcoming Graduate Salutes! There will be a special giveaway at the kickoff to the Lincoln Center Graduate Salute on Wednesday, April 13, at 5 p.m. and at the kick off to the Rose Hill Graduate Salute on Monday, April 18, at 3 p.m.
A the Graduate Salutes, you can learn more about this campaign and also chat with Student Philanthropy Committee members and staff.
Questions? Please contact Daniela Rocco, FCRH ’11, assistant director of the Fordham Fund, at 646-312-8268 or email@example.com.
Your final semester is almost over. Your life beyond graduation is taking shape. Choose to support the Senior Class Gift, choose to support Fordham.
Why do YOU support Fordham?