Accountant Exam Prep
Become a Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Lincoln Center Campus
113 W. 60th Street, NY
Strengthen your skills and prepare for advancement through the Fordham Certified Management Accountant Review Program (FCMA).
Fordham's unique customized non-credit FCMA program delivers a comprehensive intensive, interactive and effective hybrid course that helps candidates to pass the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam four to six weeks after the course wraps up. FCMA passing rates are significantly higher than the worldwide average.
Invest in comprehensive CMA exam preparation.
The one and only comprehensive hybrid CMA Review (Part I and II) offered in NYC delivers:
- 32 hours LIVE lecture lead by Prof. Jian Xiao, MBA, CPA, CGMA, an instrumental practitioner and award-winning educator in technical accounting (GAAP & IFRS);
- State-of-the-art test prep solutions with free online content updated regularly for no additional fees (provided by Wiley CMAexcel, IMA's Official CMA Pre-Test Partners);
- Deep Dive Videos: Supplemental help for tough CMA topics;
- Unlimited full-length practice exams featuring real past IMA questions--emulates the CMA Prometric exam experience and offers results and reviews in real time;
- 2000+ questions and 18+ essay questions in online test banks;
- Bite-sized lessons for efficient learning--master each lesson in less than 30 minutes;
- Two comprehensive, customized mock exams designed by Prof. Xiao;
- Wiley instructor mentoring: post your questions and get answers from an instructor in less than 48 hours, 24/7;
- FCMA Daily Drill, customized 10-minute daily practice in multiple choice format;
- FCMA Lunch and Learn Case Study, an integrated and comprehensive strategic case study to enhance your critical thinking in essay format;
- On-going LIVE technical coaching/networking to reinforce key concepts and improve your score in the final days through Prof. Xiao's Global Management Accounting Bee@Microsoft Store Series, 3rd Friday each month (5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.) at 677 Fifth Ave location;
- Price Guarantee: Free online course repeat and update with Wiley CMAexcel. FCMA candidates can repeat the Live review depending on course availability and certain conditions. Discuss details with Prof. Xiao;
- Visa assistance for overseas candidates;
- Certificate of Completion.
FCMA courses are scheduled to align with the testing windows during which a candidate can sit for an exam at Prometric Testing Centers: January and February, May and June, and September and October. We offer two programs for review classes: FCMA CFO Fast Track (4 Saturdays) and FCMA Executive Summer Bootcamp (4 consecutive meetings, Thursday through Sunday). Candidates for the CMA exam may sit for Parts 1 and 2 in any order.
CFO Fast Track: 2nd and 3rd Saturdays of December and January | Part 1: 12/10 and 12/17 | Part 2: 1/14 and 1/21 | 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
CFO Fast Track: 2nd and 3rd Saturdays of April and May | Dates and Registration Option Forthcoming
Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance and Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
Part 2: Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment decisions
- Professional Ethics
Course Fees: $3,500.
Register here up to 15 days prior to the start date of the session. If your employer will be sponsoring your enrollment, please complete the attached form and submit with payment. If your employer requires proof of registration prior to payment, please email the attached form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration for the next class closes November 28. Payment is due at the time of registration and is fully refundable up until 15 days prior to the first class. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com for either the opportunity to reschedule or for a full refund. Registrants who reschedule or cancel between 1 and 14 days prior to the first class meeting will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. There is no refund or reschedule for cancellations received on or after the day of the first class meeting.
A few weeks before classes begin, you will be contacted about picking up your course materials. If the university needs to cancel a session subsequent to your receiving these materials, you will receive a refund for the course minus the cost of the materials at the Wiley retail price.
Fordham students and FCMA alumni please contact the instructor for special offers.
Please note: These are non-credit preparatory courses. No Fordham credit will be issued. Course fees are separate from IMA examination fees.