Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans
The Financial Aid Guide gives details about aid, loans, and application instructions.
To apply for a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, you must:
- File a FAFSA
- Complete your loan request
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling Session if this is your first time borrowing at Fordham.
Annual Direct Unsubsidized Loan Limit: $20,500
- Fixed interest rate of 5.31% for all 2016-17 Direct Unsubsidized loans
- 1.068% origination fee of deducted from each Direct Unsubsidized loan disbursement
- Multiple repayment options