Favorite Cheap Eat
- Lincoln Park Grill (867 9th Avenue, between 56th and 57th St.)
Everyone who knows me comes with me here at some point. Great burgers and happy hours. Super friendly staff!
- Cheap Mexican and Tex-Mex, such as Paquito’s Restaurant (143 1st Avenue, at 9th Street) or Blockheads (various locations)
Favorite Better Eat
- John’s (302 E 12th Street, between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
Great old-style Italian food including a vegan menu. You feel like you have stepped back in time about 100 years.
- Scarlatto (240 West 47th Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues)
if you happen to be in the theatre district
And when someone else is paying
- Daniel (60 East 60th Street)
- Gotham Bar and Grill (12 East 12th Street)
- Union Square Café (21 East 16th Street)
Favorite Shopping Destinations
- UNIQLO (various locations)
- Strand Bookstore – Broadway and 12th Street
Is there anything cooler than designing your own chucks?
- Rituals (Lafayette and Spring) and Sabon (various locations)
For keeping your skin soft and smelling great!
- Paragon (Broadway and East 18th Street)
for all sporting goods
- Warby Parker (https://www.warbyparker.com/)
Favorite NYC Neighborhood
Favorite Weekend Plans