- Student Application (online form)
- Site Approval Application (online form)
- Designation of Placement Supervisor and Acknowledgement of Program Requirements (related: Guidelines for Host Institutions and Placement Supervisors)
- Statement of Goals
- Externship Time Record (Time Sheets)
- End of Semester Field Placement Evaluation (online form)
- End of Semester Evaluation of LL.M. Extern
Except for the online forms (as noted above), forms may be submitted in person in Room 8-131 of the Law School or via email to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org for compliance placements). For documents that are submitted by the student but must be signed by the Placement Supervisor, email submissions can be done in one of two ways: (i) the student may print the form and have it signed then scan the document to a PDF and attach it to an email; or (ii) the student may attach the unsigned document to an email addressed to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org for compliance placements) with the Placement Supervisor in cc and the Placement Supervisor can reply to all that he/she approves the form. In the case of (ii), the email confirmation by the Placement Supervisor will serve as the "signature." All email submissions should say "Externship Form Submission" in the subject line.