Research and Teaching Areas
Commercial Law; U.S. - Taiwan - China Relations
- Assistant Professor of Law, University of Georgia, 1967-1972;
- Listed in the Who's Who in American Law, Who's Who in America, Who's Who in the World since 1998 (Marquis).
- Principle subjects: Civil Law System, Commercial Transactions, Commercial Paper, Commercial Finance, Far Eastern Contract and Commercial Law International Business and Trade, Trade with Japan/China (at Fordham since 1972).
- "Sadly, Taiwan is still not a state" Taipei Times, Mar 12, 2005
- "Taiwan is in no way a US territory" Taipei Times, June 15, 2006
- "Taiwan is an abandoned territory" Taipei Times, August 10, 2006
- "Taiwan Relations Act (of the U.S.) does not recognize Taiwan a State" Liberty Times, June 12, 2007
- "The Peace Treaty between Japan and the ROC does not make ROC Taiwan" Liberty Times, October 8, 2007
- University Of Chicago, J.D., 1965
- Northwestern, LL.M., 1962
- National Taiwan University, LL.B., 1958