The Attorney Emeritus Program Advisory Council is chaired by Fordham Law Professor John D. Feerick and Fern Schair, Chair of the Law School's Feerick Center for Social Justice.
Judge Lippman has asked the Council to advise the courts on ways to ensure that volunteers provide high-quality representation and legal assistance; to make the volunteers' experience as satisfying and desirable as possible; and to develop outreach and recruitment strategies.
The Council also serves as a bridge to the bar, the legal services community, and the nonprofit sector.
- Hon. Fern A. Fisher, Deputy Chief Administrative Judge for New York City Courts/Director, Access to Justice Programs, New York State Unified Court System
- Charlotte E. Davidson, Esq., Counsel to the Chief Judge, New York State Unified Court System
- John D. Feerick, Founder and Senior Counsel; Feerick Center for Social Justice at Fordham Law School
- Fern Schair, Advisory Board Chair; Feerick Center for Social Justice at Fordham Law School
- Robert Abrams, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Kathy Hirata Chin, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Catherine Christian, Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor, New York County District Attorney's Office
- Natalie Gomez-Velez, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, CUNY Law School
- Stephen W. Greiner, Counsel, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Adrienne L. Holder, Attorney-in-Charge, Civil Division,
- Elizabeth B. Hubbard, Former Executive Director, Fund for Modern Courts
- James L. Magavern, Counsel, Magavern Magavern Grimm
- Christopher B. O'Malley, Executive Director, The IOLA Fund of the State of New York
- Bettina B. Plevan, Proskauer Rose LLP
- M. Catherine Richardson, Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Alan Rothstein, General Counsel, New York City Bar Association
- David Rudenstine, Professor, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- William T. Russell Jr., Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Patricia E. Salkin, Dean and Professor of Law, Touro Law Center
- Catherine Samuels, Former Director, Access to Justice Program, Open Society Institute
- Cynthia Schrock Seeley, Past President, Women's Bar Association of the State of New York
- Robert C. Sheehan, Pro Bono Partner, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Kenneth G. Standard, General Counsel, Epstein Becker & Green P.C.
- Jane R. Stern, Former Program Director, New York Community Trust
- Madeline C. Stoller, Former Chair, Public Service Network, New York City Bar Association
- Justin L. Vigdor, Senior Counsel, Boylan Brown