Fall Semester Study Abroad: March 1
Spring Semester Study Abroad: October 15
Before you Apply
In order to complete the application process, please have the following information ready to upload in either .pdf or MS Word formats:
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Statement of interest, explaining
- why you are interested in study abroad generally, and in the specific program for which you are applying.
- your academic and professional objectives in studying abroad and what you hope to achieve through the international study.
- relevant experiences and/or courses of study that reflect an interest in this particular study abroad.
- An unofficial transcript of your Fordham Law School studies.
- Statement and/or proof of language proficiency, if required.
In addition, you will need to provide the names of two Fordham School of Law Professors who can be consulted as to your interest in and qualifications for study abroad, at least one of whom is a member of the full-time faculty.
Continue to the Semester Study Abroad Application Form
Please direct any inquiries about study abroad programs to the Office of International and Non-J.D. Programs. Do not contact our partner schools directly.
Students should consult Fordham Law School's academic and other calendars to be aware of important dates, including events hosted by the Office of Career Services.