Fordham Law's Belfast/Dublin program allows you;to learn international law by practicing it. With 40 externships available, you'll be able to choose from upper-echelon placements in the judiciary, governmental agencies, quasi-governmental agencies, and public interest organizations.You'll have the unique opportunity to work with some of the best barristers, solicitors, and judges in Dublin and Belfast.
Current externships include positions at
- the Irish Supreme Court
- the Irish High Court
- the Royal Courts in Belfast
- Northern Ireland Attorney General
- Northern Ireland Public Prosecution Service
- Northern Ireland;Parades Commission
- Irish Human Rights Commission
- Irish Law Reform Commission
- Irish Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
- Amnesty International
- Irish Refugee Council
- Northern Ireland Law Center
*Apply and commit to the program with a $1,000 non-refundable deposit and the program will waive the $500 externship placement fee.