The final deadline to apply for both the academic session and optional
internship program is Friday, April 15, 2016, after which participants
will only be admitted if space is available; however, some classes and
internship placements fill up early, so applicants with a strong
preference are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
How to apply
To apply, applicants complete and sign the 2016 Fordham-SKKU Summer
Institute Application and submit along with the following supporting
1. A $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Fordham Law School;
2. A letter of good standing from an appropriate law school administrator (non-Fordham students only);
3. Copies of undergraduate and law school transcripts;
5. Copy of your passport (photo page only);
6. Recent Photo
7. If interested in an internship, a $500 placement fee payable to Fordham Law School.
Mail completed application packet to:
Executive Director, Summer Programs
Leitner Center for International Law and Justice
Fordham University School of Law
150 West 62nd Street, Room 7-138
New York, NY 10023
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis and applicants may expect to receive a decision via email within 3-5 business days of receipt of all application materials.