Fordham College AT Lincoln Center
A comprehensive arts and sciences college in the performing arts capital of the world
- Environmental Science, with prestigious research opportunities
- Fashion Studies (a minor), with Fashion Week right next door
- Humanitarian Studies, with NYC-based internships at international agencies
- Integrative Neuroscience, offering a competitive edge in this fast-growing field
- Music, enhanced with new partnerships and performance opportunities
- New Media and Digital Design, drawing on visual arts, business, computer science, and communications
Learn more about the new programs coming to Fordham College at Lincoln Center.
Find more information on Fordham College at Lincoln Center.
Gabelli School of Business at Lincoln Center
A cutting-edge Bachelor of Science in global business program
- Digital Media and Technology, capitalizing on NYC’s tech boom
- Global Finance and Business Economics, with access to multinational executives
- Management with a focus on healthcare, from policy to information technology
- Marketing with a focus on consumer insight, using perspectives from psychology and anthropology
All Gabelli School students will complete core courses in liberal arts and business, and choose from several language courses, electives, and study abroad options.
Learn more about the Gabelli School of Business.
More programs. More degrees. More housing. Lincoln Center 2014.
All renderings are courtesy of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners