Fordham Campus Ministry Space Reservation
We maintain a variety of sacred spaces on campus:
- Ignatius Loyola Room (Lower Level of The University Church)
- Our Lady's Chapel (Lower Level of The University Church)
- Currie Conference Room (Lower Level of The University Church )
- University Church (For weddings, please contact Fr. Mark Zittle, O.Carm (718-817-4539)
- Sacred Heart Chapel (First Floor of Dealy Hall)
- The Blue Chapel (Third Floor of Keating Hall)
- Church Lawn (Special Request)
These spaces are free to use by any Fordham University student, faculty, or staff member (except for weddings). You can reserve space by these three categories:
If this is for a Mass, first see if the space is available, then you must contact Kathryn Anderson, Assistant Director of Campus Ministry for Liturgy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorized Student Groups
Only authorized (groups with access to benefits) may reserve Campus Ministry managed spaces. Please join the Campus Ministry page on OrgSync and locate the form through our main page. You will receive an approval or denial. Once you get an approved message, you may pick up a key for your designated space in our main office, McGinley 102, during normal business hours, Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5: 00 PM.
Faculty, Staff and Administration
Please use 25 LIVE! through your "My.Fordham" account under the "Employee" tab. (It is is typically at the bottom of the page)
All external inquiries, should be emailed directly to our office, (email@example.com) Fordham University reserves to the right to determine if the event is appropriate to the mission of the university. External clients may not submit requests via our online system.
To reserve space in the University Church, Our Lady's Chapel, St. Ignatius Loyola Room, Dealy Chapel or Keating Blue Chapel, please access the reservation calendar and space reservation form. You may submit the form but the reservation is not guaranteed until confirmation is sent.