NOTE: please see Student Activities Budget Committee section of the Student Handbook for complete details.
To recommend allocations of Student Activities fees each semester to the Student Life Council; the Budget Committee shall request and review all information pertaining to the purposes and financial activities of each organization; meets weekly to review budget appeals by clubs and organizations; members are selected for one year terms through an application and interview process overseen by the Selection Committee.
The Budget Committee consists of:
- USG Vice President for Finance (chairperson, nonvoting)
- Assistant Director for Student Leadership and Community Development - Programming (advisor, nonvoting)
- Assistant Director for Student Leadership and Community Development - Leadership and Commuter Student Services (advisor, nonvoting)
- 2 minimum – 4 maximum members of USG
- 5 minimum – 7 maximum members of the general student body