Fordham Dining Services – Lincoln Center
(718) 817-4515 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Fordham Dining Services
Lowenstein, Room SL15 : (212) 636-6066
Fordham Dining Services offers residents, commuters, faculty, staff and guests services designed to meet the diverse dining needs of the Fordham community. Our services provide convenience, value, a variety of cuisines and an ideal place to dine with family, friends and colleagues.
There are five dining locations at Lincoln Center:
· The undergraduate Community Dining
· The Faculty & Graduate Dining featuring Slice-of Life, The Grille at 62, Sammies, and Simply-to-Go
· The Library Café featuring Jazzman’s Café and Bakery
· Pie Face, an international restaurant
· Ram Café
Dining Plan Options
1. Each semester, first year resident students are automatically enrolled in one of the resident meal plan options. All charges are handled through Enrollment Services. Students can add declining balance dollars to their card by visiting the Dining Services office. Please keep in mind that there are no refunds. Each student’s declining balance dollars will carry over from semester to semester, and will expire at the end of the academic school year.
For students who are not required to participate in a meal plan, we offer a variety of meal plan options that include declining balance dollars. Students can sign up online by visiting Fordhamudining.com and selecting “Shop now” or contacting Dining Services by telephone at (212) 636-6066.
2. To start a meal plan, students must bring their University ID to the Dining Services office. Payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card directly to Fordham Dining, not through Enrollment Services. Your University ID card serves as your meal card, and must be presented to the cashiers for payment on all purchases.
Declining Balance Account
By using declining balance dollars, students are exempt from the normal sales tax at the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses on all retail prices.
Hours of Service
Jazzman’s Library Café
Undergraduate Community Dining
Monday-Thursday 7:00am-3:00pm, 5:00-8:00pm
Friday 7:00am-3:00pm, 5:00-7:00pm
Graduate & Faculty Dining Room
Monday-Friday 7:30am-8:00pm (Late night offer – 8:00pm-10:00pm)
(Late night offer – 8:00pm-10:00pm)
Panda Express/Jamba Juice
Fordham Catering Services are available seven days a week for all students, faculty and staff. Fordham Catering offers a wide range of events and pricing for informal gatherings, meetings or special events. For more information, stop by the catering office at Lincoln Center to pick up a full service catering guide or student catering guide that offers reduced pricing for student events.
For more information about catering at the Rose Hill campus call (718) 817-0907, for Lincoln Center campus call (212) 636-6066.
John Azzopardi, Resident District Manager