Fordham University            The Jesuit University of New York

Back to University Regulations

Change of Address

Change of Address

Students changing either their permanent or local mailing address are required to notify their college dean, the Dean of Students, and the Registrar.

All students whose local address is not the same as their permanent address and who do not reside in University owned or leased housing must register their local address with the aforementioned offices each semester.

Updated on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Site  | Directories
Submit Search Request