Fordham University Hospitality Services
Mr. Abir Roychoudury, Director of Operations, Rose Hill Campus
Ms. Annette Collazo-Comito, Director of Operations, Lincoln Center Campus
Mr. Brian Poteat, General Manager
Ms. Heather Muhlenberg, District Manager
(718) 817-4515, (212) 636-6066
Fordham University offers resident, commuters, and off-campus students a dining service designed to fit their needs. We provide a quick meal, a chance to spend time with friends and colleagues, and an ideal place to dine any time of the day. Menus are planned with taste, nutrition and budget in mind. Both campuses have dining services options available to meet the diverse needs of the members of the Fordham community.
Rose Hill Resident Meal Plans
- Carte Blanche - Unlimited access to the Marketplace from open to close. This plan includes an additional $225 in declining balance to be used in any of the retail facilities and 12 guest meal passes.
- RAM 14 – Any 14 Meals per week at the Marketplace, 8 Guest Meal Passes and $200 in declining balance to be used in any of the retail facilities per semester.
- RAM 10 – Any 10 Meals per week at the Marketplace, 8 Guest Meal Passes and $350 in declining balance to be used in any of the retail facilities.
- RAM 7 – Any 7 Meals per week at the Marketplace, 8 Guest Meal Passes and plus $500 in declining balance to be used in any of the retail facilities.
Commuter Block Plans Designed just for you!
The Block Plans are available for residents of Walsh, Campbell, Salice, Conley, Off-Campus Housing and Rose Hill Commuters and entitles you to meals in the Marketplace and Declining Balance to be used at any of the retail locations throughout the University!
- RAM 4 Plus – This plan allows you to eat 4 meals per week at the Marketplace at your leisure and in addition you receive $400 DCB. $1,287.50 per semester
- The 120 - This plan allows you to eat 120 meals in the Marketplace at your leisure and in addition you receive $125 DCB.#1,091.00
- The 90 - This plan allows you to eat 90 meals in the Marketplace at your leisure and in addition you receive $75 DCB. $826.00
- The 60 - This plan allows you to eat 60 meals in the Marketplace at your leisure and in addition you receive $50 DCB. $572.00
Declining Balance (DCB)
For our customers who are not required to participate in a meal plan, we offer a debit style meal plan, “Declining Cash Balance Account (DCB)” which is tax exempt.
Please note the following important facts:
- Meals are reset on a weekly basis.
- Declining Cash Balance (DCB) funds carry over from the Fall Semester to the Spring Semester and all funds are forfeited after the Spring Semester.
- Straight DCB account and any additional funds added to your account will roll over for your entire stay at Fordham University.
- Block plans expire at the end of each academic calendar year..
- Meal Plan selection can be changed during the first two weeks of each semester. This must be done in person at the front desk in the main lobby of McGinley Center.
- Meal Plans are non-refundable.
Lincoln Center Dining Plan Options
For the freshmen resident student: Fordham University requires first-year residents to enroll in a dining plan that allows students the flexibility to purchase meals. All students of Fordham University are welcome to use the dining plan at any of the university dining facilities on both the Lincoln Center and Rose Hill campuses. Each semester first year students are credited on their Fordham ID card, $800.00 which can be used to pay for meals. All charges are handled through the Bursar’s Office. If the balance should decline significantly before the end of the semester, students are always welcome to replenish the card’s funds by visiting the Hospitality Service Desk located in the Lowenstein Cafeteria. Please keep in mind that there are no refunds. Each student’s balance will carry from semester to semester until graduation. The dining room is intended to compliment the full service kitchens available in the residence hall.
For all other community members: For our customers who are not required to participate in a meal plan, we offer a debit style meal plan, “Declining Cash Balance Account (DCB)” which is tax exempt.
Your ID Card serves as your meal card, and is presented when you go through the cafeteria line. To start a plan, bring your University ID to the Sodexo office located in the street level of Lowenstein across from the library. Payment is made by check, cash or credit card directly to Sodexo, not the Bursar.
Once a dining plan account is opened, funds may be added to the account at the Hospitality services desk located in the Lowenstein Cafeteria; you may also contact Hospitality Services by telephone at (212) 636-6066 or by e-mail.
Hours of Service
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 9:00pm Saturday 10:00am – 7:00pm Sunday 10:00am – 9:00pm
Monday-Sunday 7:30 – 1:00am
Dagger John’s To Go
Monday-Friday 12:00pm – 8:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday Closed
Monday-Friday 8:00am – Midnight Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm – Midnight
The Empire State Café
Monday-Thursday 7:30am – 10:00pm Friday 7:30am – 9:00pm Saturday & Sunday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Hours of Service Lincoln Center Lowenstein Café
Monday-Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm Saturday 8:00am – 2:00pm Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Monday-Thursday 11:00am – 9:00pm Friday 11:00am – 8:00pm Saturday & Sunday Closed
The Law School Café
Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 8:00pm Friday 8:30am – 3:00pm Saturday & Sunday Closed
Simply To Go in the Lobby
Monday-Thursday :00am – 6:00pm Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm Saturday & Sunday Closed
***Hours are subject to change
Lincoln Hill Catering Services are available 7 days a week for all students, faculty and staff. Lincoln Hill Catering offers a wide range of events and pricing for the informal gathering or meeting to the most elegant dinner affair. Stop by our catering offices to pick up a full service catering guide or our student catering guide which offers reduced pricing for student events. For more information about catering at the Rose Hill campus call (718) 817-0907, for Lincoln Center campus call (212) 636-6066.
Updated August 2012.