Spring Break Online Break-Stay Request Form
Residence Halls close on Saturday, March 15th at noon and reopen on Sunday, March 23rd at 10am.
Belmont Community Housing, Campbell Hall, Salice Conley Hall and Walsh Hall remain open for Spring Break.
If you not live in one of these buildings, you must find a host in one of them to stay with.
Students who would like to make arrangements to stay during the break, must fill out this online breakstay form no later than 11:59pm
on March 4, 2014
. They must be approved by their RD to stay. Hosts must be present at all times to accompany their guests while in the building.
* All fields in red are required
STUDENT REQUESTING BREAKSTAY PLEASE FILL OUT THIS PORTION
- All residence halls close for spring break except for Walsh Hall, Campbell Hall, Salice Conley Hall and Belmont Community Housing which does not close at all. Residents who need to stay during the break, must make arrangements to stay with students in Walsh Hall, Campbell Hall, Salice Conley Hall or Belmont Community Housing. There are no early arrivals permitted!
- Residents who have not been approved for break stay must leave the residence halls by the 12pm deadline
- Any resident who stays in the residence hall after the closing deadline and who has not received RD permission to do so will be charged $25.00/hour that they stay
- All residence halls besides Walsh Hall, Campbell Hall, Salice Conley Hall and Belmont Community Housing close on Saturday, March 15th at 12pm.
- All other residence halls reopen on Sunday, March 23th at 10am. Locks to the buildings will be changed during the break. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly!