- All players must wear a cup and will be sent off the field if discovered to be without one.
- All games will be 7 innings long with a maximum time limit of 2 hours, with no new inning starting after an hour and a half.
- There will be unlimited substitutions.
- Metal spikes are permitted.
- Cleats-up sliding is prohibited and grounds for immediate and permanent ejection.
- Stealing and leading are permitted.
- A player may only steal home on a pass ball.
- Players must slide at home, no contact is allowed.
- Pitchers are restricted to 10 innings per 7 days.
- No pitches shall be thrown for an intentional walk. The manager shall announce the intention to walk to the umpire and the batter shall move to first base automatically.
- If a pitcher hits 2 batters in a game he can no longer pitch in that game, but he may continue to play in the field.
- If a pitcher hits 4 batters during the season, he may not pitch for the remainder of the season but can play the field.
- The umpire's determination that a pitcher intentionally hit a batter is grounds for immediate and permanent ejection of that pitcher.
- There is no designated hitter, but a team may hit 10 batters if they choose, otherwise they will hit 9.
- If a team is up by 10 runs after 5 innings and the away team has batted, a mercy rule will be enforced and the game called.
- All other regular baseball rules apply.