- Wil Cerbone and Edwin Nieves
- The Ampersand is Fordham University's Literary Magazine.
- There are two annual publications, one for the Fall Semester and one for the Spring Semester.
- The magazine accepts poetry, prose, short stories, and photographs/artwork for publication.
- Please limit poetry to 3 single spaced pages.
- Please limit prose to 6 single spaced pages.
- Poetry and prose will not be returned.
- Both black & white and color photographs are accepted, but will be printed in black & white only.
- Photography must be submitted in print form only.
- If you would like photography or artwork returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your submission.
- Please include you name, address, phone number, and e-mail address on every submission.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a biography/credit list which must include your graduation year, major, awards, other publications or exhibitions you have participated in, and/or any other pertinent information.
- Preferably submissions should be previously unpublished.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable.
- Send submissions to email@example.com, or stop by one of our meetings.
- NOTE: All entries must be sent for the Fall Publication by October, 14th 2005.