The New Blackboard: What you need to know to transition from version 8.6 to 9.1 (LC) (Cancelled)
The New Blackboard: What you need to know to transition from version 8.6 to 9.1 (LC)
This hands–on workshop is designed for Fordham University Faculty and Staff teaching term based courses that will utilize Blackboard. This session provides instructors with an overview of the changes and new features in Blackboard 9.1. Version 9.1 has a different interface and offers several new options for course content. Since instructors will be able to set up their course on Blackboard during this session, they should bring a copy of all files that they would like to post. Instructors will be guided through the process step-by-step with the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one training for advanced features, or stop by the walk-in sessions with specific questions.
- Overview of Blackboard 9.1
- Understanding the Changes
- The New Navigation
- Adding Course Content
- Using New Features
- Creation (Course Items, Assignments, Blogs, Wikis, Journals, etc).
- Discussion Board
Introduction to Advance Features
- Grade Center
- Performance Dashboard
Tips and Tricks
- No prerequisites, this course is specifically intended for instructors with basic computer experience. This course is for Fordham University employees.
- Course length – 60 minutes
**Note: Advanced registration is required for all training sessions. Click the red register button above to enroll.**
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.