Gmail Overview Training (RH) (Cancelled)
Gmail Overview Training (RH)
In this course, Fordham IT (ITAC) trainers demonstrate how to streamline the communication process using Gmail's search and label features. The course shows how to create filters to manage the flow of messages and demonstrates Gmail's powerful search function. The course also describes how to customize the inbox and organize names and email addresses using the Contact Manager.
- Exploring important updates
- What’s New in Gmail?
- The Gmail Interface
- Composing and Sending Messages
- Reading and Responding to Messages
- Archiving vs. Deleting
- Searching Your Mailbox
- Organizing your Mailbox with Labels
- Controlling the Inflow of Messages with Filters
- Customizing your Mailbox
10. Managing Contacts
11. Google Calendar
12. Google Talk (Chat)
13. Getting Help and Online Resources
**Note: Advanced registration is required for all training sessions. Click the red register button above to enroll.**
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.