New Employee Technology Orientation (RH) (Cancelled)
Rose Hill Campus
Bronx NY 10458(map)
New Employee Technology Orientation (RH)
New Employee Technology Orientation is designed to introduce new Staff and Faculty to the available technology services at the University. Its purpose is to provide information about Fordham IT resources, policies, procedures and technology training. All participants will receive a hands – on IT orientation.
New Employee IT Orientation will include an overview of the following:
- Logging into the Fordham University Portal - my.fordham.edu
- Claiming your AccessIT ID and Password
- New Employee Tab in the portal
- Gmail and Mobile Device Gmail Setup
- Blackboard Information and Support
- MyFiles - File Storage
- Review of Access HR
- Review of the Telephone Directory Update Form
- Fordham University website
- Technology Training website
- Help Contacts and Resources (Faculty Technology Centers, Quick Reference Site, IT Customer Care and Services A – Z)
- Requesting access to Information Systems (Banner, Reporting, PowerFAIDS, ECM)
- This course is for new Fordham University employees.
- Course length: 90 minutes
**Note: Advanced registration is required for all training sessions. Click the red register button above to enroll.**
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.