Welcome to the Fordham University Student Aid Calculator
Fordham University is pleased to provide this student aid calculator as a guide to assist in early financial planning for college. This calculator will provide a preliminary estimate of federal, state and institutional aid eligibility, to help families gauge what aid the student might be awarded and to determine the net cost of attendance. The net cost of attendance is the cost that remains after allowance of estimated gift aid.
Click here to get started.
Please keep in mind:
- This calculator is intended for U.S. citizens or U.S. "permanent residents" who will enter Fordham as first-time, full-time undergraduate students.
- The estimated net price is based on the experience of the Fall 2011 entering class. For 80% of those students the estimate was within $3,000 of the actual net price.
- Actual federal awards are determined by the information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Actual institutional awards are determined by the information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and for traditional students the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE, as well as the availability of University funds and packaging parameters in place at the time.
- The estimated aid results are only as reliable as the academic and financial data you enter into the calculator
- Receiving an estimate of financial aid, and/or an estimated net price does not imply the student will be admitted to the university.
- Cost of attendance, estimated government and institutional awards and net price are subject to change.