Locker Rentals at Lincoln Center
The Office for Student Involvement rents lockers in the Lowenstein building for the fall, spring, and summer session to commuting students.
Locker rental fees are $20.00 for the full academic year and $15.00 for a single semester or summer session. There is a $1 surcharge if you pay online rather than by cash or check in the Office for Student Involvement.
Please read this agreement in full. By applying for a locker, I indicate that I understand that the following are the policies regarding lockers at the Lincoln Center Campus:
- I will use a Master Lock to ensure that my belongings are secured. All personal belongings in my locker are my responsibility and Fordham University is not liable for any losses incurred.
- I will report any incidence of tampering or an attempted break-in to my locker immediately to Public Safety and the Office for Student Involvement (140 W. 62nd Street, Room G33). I will keep my locker locked with a sturdy functioning lock at all times. I will make sure that both the top and bottom of the locker remain closed at all times.
- The interior and exterior of my locker will remain clean; I recognize that if stickers or graffiti are found in/on my locker I will be charged $20 for its removal.
- If I lose my combination or if my locker is broken, I will contact the Office for Student Involvement at 212-636-6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- I understand that I am responsible for all aspects of the use of this locker and for all rules and regulations in the Student Handbook. No illegal items and/or items prohibited on Fordham's Campus will be stored in my locker.
- All personal belongings must be vacated by the date scheduled for this term. After that date, locks will be removed and contents will be dispersed: library books will be returned to the library, items in good condition will be given to a local charity organization and everything else will be discarded.
A $20 fee may be charged to your Student Account for failure to remove all of your belongings by the date scheduled for this term.
- Lockers cannot be renewed after the spring semester, as we must allow for summer maintenance. Summer locker rental will be on the LL 4th Floor only.
- Rental Fees are as follows:
Academic Year: $20
Fall Only: $15
Spring Only: $15
Summer Only: $15
There is a $1 surcharge if you pay online rather than by cash or check in the Office for Student Involvement.