Maintaining Your Status

H-1B Temporary Employees

  • Changes in Address must be reported to USCIS within ten days using form AR-11.
  • Please provide OIS with a copy of your new visa stamp and I-94 record whenever you re-enter the U.S.
  • Notify OIS as soon as possible if you will need to extend your H-1B status.

J-1 Visitors

  • If you plan to extend your J-1 status, please notify OIS at least 30 days before your end date.
  • Please notify OIS of any material changes in your approved period of stay (e.g. leaving early).
  • Please notify OIS when you have completed your stay at Fordham University and will be returning to your home country.

Other Work Visas

Please contact OIS for assistance.