Financing your future
Fordham University is committed to keeping college affordable. Founded as a college to serve immigrants in New York City, Fordham possesses a mission that calls us to serve those who could not afford to attend the University without financial assistance. We will do all we can to assist you in this process. As an admitted student, the following links and information will help you finalize your financial aid package, apply for loans and plan for the future. If your questions are not answered here or on the financial aid website, feel free to contact us at (1-800-FORDHAM). Here are the first steps:
Complete your financial aid requirements
Start by reviewing this helpful checklist.
You must first claim your account at My.Fordham.edu
- Click on First time users. Read and accept the Fordham University account claim process policy.
- First Name as spelled on your Fordham ID
- Last Name as spelled on your Fordham ID
- Last 5 digits of SSN
- DOB in mm/dd/yyyy format (e.g. 12/06/1991)
- Zip code of your permanent address
If there is an issue with the information provided, user receives an error message; the user cannot continue with the claim process, you must contact the Help Desk 718-817-3999
Access Fordham's Financial Aid Portal
- view awards, document status and messages
- loan information and financial aid history
- download forms
Explore financing options
For information about Tuition and Financial Aid please visit Undergraduate Financial Aid. For answers to our most frequently asked questions, you may use the resources of our online system at Financial Aid FAQs.