Intramural Sport Forms
Intramural Sports Forms
Teams are given the option to cancel games, as long as they email the Intramural and Club Sport Manager by 5pm the day before their game (exceptions apply to Sunday and Monday games - please view the Intramural Sports handbook to learn more). Upon cancelling the game, the team is removed from the game and an email will be sent to all other captains in the respective league to provide the option to fill the cancelling teams spot in that game. This is called an Open Game. Only captains may request to pick up the Open Game. If there are no games listed, then there are no Open Games. To check if there are any open games, visit the Open Games Request Form.
New in the Fall 2022 semester, teams will be given the opportunity to rent pinnies from the Intramural Sports office, in an attempt to make it easier to fulfill the Intramural Jersey policy. All participants, including One-Night Waivers, must have the proper jersey for all games, including the scrimmage week and the first week of the regular season. To learn more about the jersey policy, please view the Intramural Sports Handbook. Any participant looking to rent a pinnie for a game should use the Equipment Rental Form to do so.
Forms to request equipment rentals are due by 9am the day before the request date. Weekend requests are due by Thursday at 9am. All equipment is due back the day following the event it is used for at the time that is listed, given returns are accepted that day. Returns and pick ups are available between 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm, Monday through Friday.
All pick ups and returns should be made at the Intramural and Club Sport Office on the bottom floor of the Lombardi Center. All equipment is on a first come, first serve basis, so we may not be able to accommodate your request. Individuals may not rent a pinnie for the entirety of the semester - they must be returned following your event and rented again the next time one is needed.
Anyone renting a pinnie will be expected to follow the following policies:
- All equipment rentals must be used for the sole purpose of Intramural competition
- Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email acknowledging the request. This will serve as your confirmation email. If we are unable to fulfill your order, an email will be sent providing alternative equipment.
- Individuals are expected to pick up and return their rented equipment at the time specified on this form. Equipment returned after the listed return time will be considered late.
- Equipment will only be held for 15 minutes after the pick up time.
- Please provide a valid Fordham ID at the time of pickup.
- Rental fees may be paid by cash or check only. Cash must be exact change.
- All pinnies cost $1 per pinnie. There will be a $1 per day late fee attached to every pinnie, with a maximum of 10 business days. After 10 business days, the fine will be $30.
- Participants who lose or severely damage a pinnie will be required to pay $30 for a replacement.
- Any late pinnies will result in the corresponding Intramural team being held out of scheduling until the pinnie is returned. If the pinnie is rented by a One-Night Waiver, the team the individual participated with will be held accountable.
- All equipment must be returned in the same condition in which it was received. A $5 cleaning fee may apply to any equipment not returned in its proper condition.