NBA 2K22 Rules
All games will be assigned a date and time. If you cannot play during the scheduled time, coordinate with your opponent to set a new date and time that works for both of you. The dates and times are more guidelines to stay organized. All games must be played and reported by 11:59pm Thursday night.
All players must have access to a XBox console or PlayStation console that is compatible with NBA 2K22, NBA 2K22 on their respective console and an online account for their console.
If you can't find a new time to play, the person who couldn't play at the original time will be issued a forfeit. If your opponent doesn't show or isn't responsive within 30 minutes of your scheduled game, it is a forfeit for them. Please submit a score of 100-0. If no score is entered by either team by Thursday at 11:59pm, then it is a double forfeit. Cancellations will not be accepted in this league.
- Difficulty: Superstar
- Quarter Length: 6 minutes
- Injury/Fatigue: On
- Team selection
- Players are permitted to use any of the normal 30 NBA teams
- No special or all time/star team
- Participants will not be forced to keep the same team all season long
- If a glitch/freeze occurs in the system, the game will be completely restarted
- Any attempt to make the game glitch/freeze or any cheating to gain advantage will result in an automatic forfeit
- If you believe your opponent is cheating, report the violation to the Intramural Staff immediately
When reporting the score of the game, teams will also give their opponent a sportsmanship rating based on the following criteria:
- 4.0 (4) - Excellent Sportsmanship: Game play was smooth with no issues. Players did not pause the game during a live time and played the entire match. Talking between the opponents was cordial and not demeaning.
- 3.0 (3) - Average Sportsmanship: Game play was mostly smooth. There were minimal instances of "trash talk" and it did not become vulgar or extreme. Games were paused for extended periods of time.
- 2.0 (2) - Below Average Sportsmanship: An excessive amount of trash talking throughout the game. Poor connection or lagging by the opponent.
- 1.0 (1) - Poor Sportsmanship: Communcation was aggressive and vulgar and borderline abusive. General unsportsmanlike gameplay.
- 0.0 (0) - Team quit the match during the middle of the game, extremely abusive and vulgar communication.
Players who receive three ratings at or below a 2 will be disqualified from further competition. A rating of a 1 or a 0 will require a meeting with the Intramural Sports staff prior to the next scheduled game.