Document downloads - CIS Faculty and Administration
The following document downloads are available for download. Downloads in PDF format can be read using Adobe Reader.
MS Word and Powerpoint files can be read by using their respective applications or any alternatives.
- Elena Filatova CV (PDF - 65.07 KB)
- Ellen Zhang CV (PDF - 29.39 KB)
- Frank Hsu CV (PDF - 48.3 KB)
- Gary Weiss CV (PDF - 164.87 KB)
- Filatova - Occupation Inference through Detection and Classification of Biographical Activities (PDF - 678 KB)
- Filatova - Irony and Sarcasm (PDF - 117.04 KB)
- Filatova - Rethinking Grammatical Error Annotation and Evaluation with the Amazon Mechanical Turk (PDF - 150.17 KB)
- Filatova - Multilingual Wikipedia, Summarization, and Information Trustworthiness (PDF - 142.79 KB)
- Filatova - Directions for Exploiting Asymmetries in Multilingual Wikipedia (PDF - 77.25 KB)
- Weiss - Cost-Sensitive Learning vs. Sampling: Which is Best for Handling Unbalanced Classes with Unequal Error Costs? (PDF - 231.37 KB)
- Weiss - First International Workshop on Utility-Based Data Mining (PDF - 2.47 MB)
- Weiss - Mining with Rare Cases (PDF - 70.9 KB)
- Weiss - Data Mining in Telecommunications (PDF - 67.36 KB)