Executive MBA 2022 Referral Program
Here at the Gabelli School, we are committed to building compassionate global business leaders, at all career levels. Therefore, we are excited to announce a new way for you to give someone a $2,000 tuition credit and earn a free audited class for yourself—all while helping us recruit others who will also make an impact by enrolling in the Gabelli School.
Do you have a colleague, friend, family member, or neighbor who would be perfect for our Executive MBA (EMBA) program?
We are looking for people who possess the knowledge, creativity, skills, and drive to use business skills to make a lasting impact. If you know of someone who is qualified who would be interested in our business-with-purpose approach to professional growth, please provide us with their contact information.
Qualified applicants working in fields impacted by COVID-19—or in fields critical to navigating life in the wake of the pandemic—may also benefit from our Career Forward EMBA scholarship program. For more information, please email Marc Skurski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give a $2,000 tuition credit and earn a free audited class.
If you refer someone who applies to our EMBA program and is admitted and enrolls for this fall, we will provide them with a $2,000 tuition credit. In turn, you will be able to audit a Gabelli School course of your choice for each referral for free, up to a maximum of two courses.
The Fine Print
The referral program and bonus awards are only available for new* fall 2022 referrals.
- If you referred someone in the past, we are unable to offer them a tuition discount or offer you a free class audit, but we greatly appreciate your previous referral.
- Applications must be submitted by our final application deadline to qualify.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals you submit, but you will only be considered for course audit awards for up to two confirmed referrals.
- All free audited courses will be awarded for the spring or summer 2022 semesters only; courses are subject to program director approval.
- Referrals to the Pre-MBA, Full-time MBA, and MS programs are excluded.
- Only referrals submitted through our referral form are eligible.
*A new referral is someone who has not already inquired about our programs or started an application, according to our records.
Reviewing Your Referral
A two-step referral review process will be conducted. You may inquire about the status of your referral by emailing our admissions team directly.
Upon receipt of your referral, we will determine whether it is new or existing. If it is new, we will progress to step two. If your referral already exists, we are unable to apply this referral offer, but we greatly appreciate your time and careful consideration.
Next, we will add you and your referral(s) to our database and make contact with the individuals you referred. If your referral applies and is admitted, they will be offered a $2,000 tuition credit; upon their enrollment, you will receive notification that you are entitled to your course audit referral reward.