Financial Aid Checklist for PCS or Gabelli Evening Students
If you are currently receiving financial aid or scholarships from Fordham, you must apply for renewal of your aid each year. Please take the following steps by the specified date:
By June 1 or Two Weeks from Admission
Submit the 2018-19 FAFSA – School Code 002722
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. (School Code 002722)
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to transfer 2016 federal tax information into your 2018-2019 FAFSA. If you are not eligible to use the DRT, use your 2016 IRS Tax Transcript to enter the income information manually. You can request your 2016 IRS Tax Transcript online or by phone at 1-800-908-9946.
- Sign your FAFSA using your FSA ID.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) for accuracy, make corrections if necessary, make sure Fordham University is listed and review the messages for any items you may need to take action on.
Submit the Enrollment Form included in the Financial Aid Guide
- Students who wish to receive a financial aid package must submit the Enrollment Form providing their registration plans.
Submit the 2018-19 TAP, Part Time TAP or APTS Application (School Code 0245)
- New York State residents who attend Fordham University may be eligible for state assistance. See the Financial Aid Guide for further details.
By June 15 and Continuously Thereafter:
Log onto Financial Aid Online to:
- Confirm that the Office of Student Financial Services has received your FAFSA and other requested documents
- Review letters and emails from Student Financial Services requesting additional information
- Submit all requested information within 1 week of notification through our portal