The Steering Committee, comprised of Fordham faculty and administrators from multiple disciplines and schools, provides support, advice, and assistance to the project staff in achieving goals and outcomes. Members may offer advice and assistance on matters including, but not limited to: soliciting and evaluating proposals for research awards and subgrants; addressing and responding to ideas, issues, and questions from various constituencies; promoting sponsored events, publications, and other outputs; and developing and contributing to evaluation of the initiative’s impact on its intended audiences.
- Gregory Acevedo, associate professor, Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham University
- Lisa Cataldo, assistant professor of pastoral counseling, Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education, Fordham University, and practicing psychoanalyst
- Celia Fisher, professor and Marie Ward Doty University Chair in Ethics, Director, Fordham University Center for Ethics Education, Director, HIV/Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Institute (New School for Social Research)
- David Gibson, director, Center for Religion and Culture, Fordham University
- Bryan Massingale, professor and James and Nancy Buckman Chair in Applied Christian Ethics, Department of Theology, Fordham University
- Patricio Meneses, associate professor and chair, Department of Biological Sciences, Fordham University