Policies and Guidelines
General Policies and Main Studio
- For safety reasons, there is NO ADMITTANCE 5 MINUTES after class begins.
- Classes have a limited capacity to ensure safety.
- This is a group activity; please follow the INSTRUCTOR’s directions and be considerate of other participants in class.
- If you have any medical conditions; injuries; illness; recent surgery, etc. please inform the instructor.
They will provide modifications and safety cues for classes.
- Proper athletic footwear and attire should be worn in classes to prevent injuries.
- Allow yourself time to set up equipment before class.
- Put all equipment away when done.
- Cell phones should be turned off and/or silenced once in the studio.
- Water and towels are recommended.
- Please clean off your bike after class and throw all trash away.
- 1st Spin class? Tell your instructor so they can help you properly set up.
- The instructor will guide you through the proper procedure as class starts. If you are unsure about something, please ASK!
- Pedals do not rotate backwards like on a regular bike.
- Don’t stand and pedal without resistance, for your safety, increase resistance.
- Feet should be securely strapped into the pedals during the ride.
- Push the RED emergency brake knob to slow the pedals in the event your feet slip off.
Spin Class Reservation Policy
- Sign-up: begins at the front desk 15 minutes before class starts.
- Fordham ID is required to reserve a bike. You cannot reserve a bike for anyone else.
- Check in: You must be in class at least 5 minutes before class starts.
- Reservations are forfeited 5 minutes prior to start time
Please do not enter a studio while class is in session.