Applying to Fordham’s Summer Pre-College Program involves just a few steps, but some of these require planning ahead in order to make sure your application is completed and received by the deadline, which has been extended to June 20. Due to limits on enrollment in certain courses, early application is recommended.
What You'll Need to Apply
- The Application Form should be mailed, emailed, or faxed, along with the materials below, to:
Fordham University Summer Session
441 E. Fordham Rd., KE 315
Bronx, NY 10458
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator confirming your G.P.A.
- Unofficial transcript from your school.
- A brief expository writing sample. You are welcome to submit a paper you have already completed for a previous/current high school course.
- A registration fee of $75 (check payable to Fordham University). If you send in the check separate from your application form, please write your full name in the memo of the check.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance within two weeks of receipt of the completed package. Please make sure that your name, email address, and telephone number are completely legible on the application form.
Approval to take a course in the Pre-College program does not imply admission to any school of Fordham University.
You may also request an application packet by calling 718-817-4665, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.