About the Program
If you are eligible and join Army ROTC you will have a lot of responsibilities. Army ROTC Cadets have challenging schedules, engage in demanding training, and must manage their time wisely.
- Physical training is conducted three times a week in the early morning. You will be pushed and challenged.
- ROTC lab and class is conducted once a week. You will learn hands-on skills and participate in classes supervised by experienced Cadre.
- Cadets attend Advanced Camp typically between their junior and senior year to develop their military skills and leadership.
- Our graduate serve in the Active Duty Army, Army Reserve, or National Guard in one of dozens of career fields such as Military Police, Infantry, Artillery, and more.
- Graduates have incredible opportunities to pursue great careers.