Centers and Institutes
Our Centers and Institutes help to further our mission to promote human rights and social justice:
- The Beck Institute on Religion and Poverty partners with New York City interfaith religious and lay leaders who are moved to alleviate poverty in our affluent society.
- Children FIRST supports agency-based practitioners to promote practice innovation in agencies and organizations serving children and families.
- Fordham Center for Nonprofit Leaders integrates social change and social justice into the teaching of management excellence and provides nonprofit leaders with the essential knowledge and skills to run the most efficient and effective nonprofit organizations.
- Institute for Women and Girls works to promote gender equality by addressing all forms of discrimination against women and girls locally and globally.
- National Center for Social Work Trauma Education and Workforce Development helps prepare social workers for trauma informed and evidence-based practice.
- Ravazzin Center empowers social workers and communities to meet the needs of an aging society through geriatric social work research.