MS in Nonprofit Leadership Application Requirements
Do you think you may be a candidate for the Fordham MS in Nonprofit Leadership Program? Review our application requirements to find out.
Who Should Apply
- Leaders of Nonprofits who wish to advance their management and leadership skills
- Experienced organizational leaders and managers who aspire to start their own nonprofit organization
- Mid-level managers looking to advance into leadership roles
- Experienced direct service professionals who aspire to move into administrative and leadership roles
- Experienced graduates of MSW and MBA programs who seek leadership roles in the nonprofit sector
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- 3-5 years of experience working in a formal role in a for profit or nonprofit organization
- Strong interest in developing sophisticated leadership skills that foster management excellence with a social justice approach to organizational and social change
Resume or Curriculum Vitae: Please submit your work experience in the form that best highlights your leadership skills and experience.
Personal Statement: Write about your interest in nonprofit leadership, what your future plans are as a nonprofit leader, and how this degree will help you get there.
One Professional Reference: Please provide a professional reference that attests to your work ethic and academic ability. Approved references are past and present employers, professors, internship supervisors, and approved volunteer coordinators.
Official Transcript(s): Please submit official transcripts to:
Graduate School of Social Service
Office of Admissions
113 West 60th Street, Suite 608
New York, NY 10023.
Application Fee: $60
Admission Deadline: February 1st
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 212-636-6676.