MS in Nonprofit Leadership Application Requirements
Do you think you may be a candidate for the Fordham MS in Nonprofit Leadership Program? Review our application requirements to find out.
Who Should Apply
- Leaders of Nonprofits who wish to advance their management and leadership skills
- Experienced organizational leaders and managers who aspire to start their own nonprofit organization
- Mid-level managers looking to advance into leadership roles
- Experienced direct service professionals who aspire to move into administrative and leadership roles
- Experienced graduates of MSW and MBA programs who seek leadership roles in the nonprofit sector
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- 3-5 years of experience working in a formal role in a for profit or nonprofit organization
- Strong interest in developing sophisticated leadership skills that foster management excellence with a social justice approach to organizational and social change
Resume or Curriculum Vitae: Please submit your work experience in the form that best highlights your leadership skills and experience.
Personal Statement: Write about your interest in nonprofit leadership, what your future plans are as a nonprofit leader, and how this degree will help you get there.
One Professional Reference: Please provide a professional reference that attests to your work ethic and academic ability. Approved references are past and present employers, professors, internship supervisors, and approved volunteer coordinators.
Official Transcript(s): Please submit official transcripts to:
Graduate School of Social Service
Office of Admissions
113 West 60th Street, Suite 608
New York, NY 10023.
Application Fee: $60
Admission Deadline: The deadline for the Summer 2018 term has passed. Applications for the Summer 2019 term will become available in late July. Please fill out our inquiry form in order to be notified when the application is available.
Contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 212-636-6676.