Skip to main content

Academic Forms

To access all GRE academic forms, please click on the links below. If you need further assistance with completing these forms, or have a question about them, please see your academic advisor, or contact Asst. Dean Patrick Holt at

General Academic Forms

Waiver, Substitution, and Transfer of Courses (to be completed and submitted online)

MA Christian Spirituality Forms

All MACS forms are PDFs and must be printed before submitting to your advisor/MACS program chair.

MACS Thesis Capstone Submission

MACS Exam Entry

MACS Review for Research Readiness

Financial Aid and Scholarship Forms

All scholarship and financial aid forms are to be completed and submitted online.

General/Church Worker/International Student Scholarship

Aid for Conference Attendance

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form

Students seeking Federal or private loans who need to appeal their academic progress should complete this form and return it to Dean Holt.

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Other Forms:

Medical Leave of Absence

University Withdrawal/Leave of Absence (non-medical)


GRE Office

441 East Fordham Road
Keating Hall 303
Bronx, NY 10458

Tel: 718-817-4800

Fax: 718-817-3352