Important Dates for Rose Hill Students
2019-2020 Move-In Dates
International Students: Tuesday, August 20
New Freshman and Transfer Students: Sunday, August 25
Returning Students: Monday, August 26 and Tuesday, August 27
We want to make Move-In Day as organized and efficient as possible. In order to accommodate all incoming students and families, we ask that you abide by the following instructions to make the day run smoothly.
Please print your email with your move-in time and place it on your dashboard. Knowing your assigned time is required for entrance on Opening Day, Sunday, August 25. At your designated move-in time, please show this print out to the security guard on duty and line up by the residence hall. You may only enter campus during your assigned time.
Please label all your belongings with your name, hall, and room number. When you drive up to your new residence, please empty your car. Our orientation leaders will then bring all your belongings to your room while you proceed to check-in.
Once you have emptied all your belongings from your car, you must move it to the parking garage immediately. Please have the driver remain in the car so this can be done as quickly as possible.
2019-2020 Important Dates
- Sunday, August 25: Move-In for New Students
- Monday - Tuesday, August 26-27: Move-In for Returning Students (Upperclassmen)
- Wednesday, November 27 at 12 p.m. - Sunday, December 1 at 10 a.m. | Halls Remain Open, Break-Stay Required.
- Thursday, December 19 at 12 p.m. - Sunday, January 12 at 10 a.m. | All Halls Close except for Walsh Hall, Campbell and Salice-Conley Halls, BCH
- Saturday, March 14 at 12 p.m. - Sunday, March 22 at 10 a.m. | All Halls Close except for Walsh Hall, Campbell and Salice-Conley Halls, BCH
- Thursday, April 9 - Monday, April 13 | Halls Remain Open, Break-Stay Required.
- Wednesday, May 13 at 12 p.m. or 24 Hours After Last Final: Non-Graduating Students
- Saturday, May 16 at 10 p.m.: All Graduating Students