Beta Alpha Psi
Faculty Advisers: Professor Kelly Ulto
Email: [email protected]
Overview: Beta Alpha Psi is an honor organization for financial information students and professionals.
Fun fact: Fordham's Alpha Omega Chapter has been recognized as a Superior Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi for 17 consecutive years.
Mission statement: Beta Alpha Psi recognizes academic excellence and complements members' formal education by providing interaction and networking among students, faculty, and professionals. Our aim is to foster lifelong growth, service, and ethical conduct.
- To recognize and promote outstanding academic achievements in the fields of accounting, finance, and information systems
- To promote the study and practice of professional fields related to these disciplines
- To provide self-development opportunities and association among members and practicing financial professionals
- To encourage a sense of ethical, social and public responsibilities
- To enhance and complement the collegiate experience
Professional reputation: Beta Alpha Psi is recognized and respected by the business community as a premier collegiate organization. The reputation of Beta Alpha Psi can open doors to outstanding career opportunities in the fields of finance, accounting and information systems. Potential employers know that when they see Beta Alpha Psi on a resume, they are getting the best!
Activities and service: Members of Beta Alpha Psi have ongoing opportunities to participate in campus and community-service activities. These include participating in fundraising projects for charity, voluntary tutoring, and assisting in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
Follow the links below to learn more.