Beta Alpha Psi: Membership information
Minimum Membership Requirements:
- Members are required to attend all meetings throughout the semester.
- Students are to actively participate in firm events.
- Students are to actively participate in community-service events and are required to do a minimum of 6 community-service hours per semester.
- Students who have internships on Mondays or who will be abroad for a semester are responsible to inform the reporting secretary, who will place them "on leave."
Please note that these are minimum requirements, and members are expected to perform above these standards. A points system gauges how active or inactive a member is throughout the year.
During the application/pledge semester, candidates for membership are expected to be actively involved according to the requirements above. Candidates also will receive further details during that semester about the membership requirements of the Alpha Omega Chapter. Those who successfully complete the pledge semester will be inducted during the following term.
- Corresponding Secretary: Jacqueline Cosgrove (GSB '16)
- Vice President of Pledges: Henry DeBlasi (GSB '17)
- Treasurer: Noelle Starr (GSB '16)
- Recording Secretary: Connor McHugh (GSB '17)
President: Jackie Brennan (GSB '16)
Contact the president with any questions about weekly meetings or professional events. Any general inquiries should be directed to the president as well.
Vice President: David Lasco (GSB '16)
Contact the vice president with any community-service event questions, or if the president is unavailable.
Vice President of Pledges: Henry DeBlasi (GSB '17)
The person who holds this position coordinates the pledge and initiation process and will become president in the following academic year.
Reporting Secretary: Connor McHugh (GSB '17)
Contact the holder of this position with any questions regarding attendance policies.
Corresponding Secretary: Jacqueline Cosgrove (GSB '16)
Contact the holder of this position with any questions regarding the Beta Alpha Psi email account or newsletter.
Treasurer: Noelle Starr (GSB '16)
Contact the holder of this position for any questions regarding invoices or payments of any kind.