Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Fordham University made the difficult decision of suspending all study abroad programs through the end of the fall 2020 semester, in the interest of the health and safety of our students. Still, a multitude of class experiences and co-curricular activities aimed at industry connectivity, cultural awareness and establishing a global mindset are set to take place virtually. Some examples include: International Business Week.
We send you out into the world
Our growing list of global partners at the graduate level include:
- Antwerp Management School, Belgium
- ICADE, Madrid, Spain
- Koc University, Turkey
- Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
- Peking University, China
- UAH, Santiago, Chile
- UCD, Dublin, Ireland
- UCU, Montevideo, Uruguay
- University of Pretoria, South Africa
- USTC, Hefei, China
- Sogang University, Seoul, South Korea
- SDA Bocconi, Italy
- Skema Business School, France
- Xavier Institute of Management, India
Each year, we organize various study tours—one-week international trips led by faculty, packed with corporate meetings and historical investigations. China, Turkey, Germany, Poland and Ireland are recent destinations. Cuba is on the horizon.
We bring the world to you
- About 60 percent of Fordham graduate business students come from outside the United States. You will have classmates from all over the world—building your global professional network with each project and course.
- Non-degree visiting students from China, Spain, Turkey, Italy, and other nations share their culture and views for as briefly as one week or as long as three terms.