Fordham graduate students are immersed in the fully global business community that awaits them.
We send you out into the world
Our growing list of global partners at the graduate level include:
- Antwerp Management School, Belgium
- SDA Bocconi, Italy
- ESADE Business School, Spain
- Koc University, Turkey
- Peking University, China
- Skema Business School, France
- Xavier Institute of Management, India
Each year, we organize various study tours—one-week international trips led by faculty, packed with corporate meetings and historical investigations. China, Turkey, Germany, Poland and Ireland are recent destinations. Cuba is on the horizon.
We bring the world to you
- About 60 percent of Fordham graduate business students come from outside the United States. You will have classmates from all over the world—building your global professional network with each project and course.
- Non-degree visiting students from China, Spain, Turkey, Italy, and other nations share their culture and views for as briefly as one week or as long as three terms.