International Business Bridge
Does your application package need a boost before you apply to a U.S. business school?
Fordham created the International Business Bridge program (IBB) to help international students get ready for a graduate-level U.S. business degree program.
In just two semesters, the Fordham IBB will help you:
- Improve your English skills
- Build a foundation in business theory and practice
- Prepare for graduate-level business coursework
This program is an excellent precursor to a graduate business degree at Fordham or at another highly regarded U.S. university in which your GMAT score will be required.
The IBB is for international students who hold the equivalent of a four-year bachelor’s degree. In certain cases, it replaces the final year of university; please check with your school and with Fordham to make this determination.
To apply, candidates must submit a completed online application.
IBB students take ten courses across two terms:
English language courses
- Reading and Writing for Business Success - 2 semesters (3 credits each)
- Presentations and Public Speaking (3 credits)
- Speaking and Listening (3 credits)
- Applied Finance (3 credits)
- History of American Business (3 credits)
- Financial Statement Analysis (3 credits)
- Excel Applications/Modeling (3 credits)
- Applied Economics and Analysis (3 credits)
- Marketing Analytics (3 credits)
Because each term is tailored to students’ individual needs, program and course content may vary from session to session.
The IBB program offers start dates in September and January.
Tuition is $29,950 and covers two terms: fall and spring (for students who begin in October) or spring and summer (for students who begin in January).
For more information about IBB or its specific admissions requirements, please contact Greg Cooper, Director, at email@example.com, Barrilero1 on WeChat, or +1-212-636-7301.