International Business Bridge
Does your application package need a boost before you apply to a U.S. business school?
Fordham created the International Business Bridge program (IBB) to help international students get ready for a graduate-level U.S. business degree program.
In just two semesters, the Fordham IBB will help you:
- Improve your English skills
- Build a foundation in business theory and practice
- Prepare for graduate-level business coursework
This program is an excellent precursor to a graduate business degree at Fordham or at another highly regarded U.S. university in which your GMAT score will be required.
The IBB is for international students who hold the equivalent of a four-year bachelor’s degree. In certain cases, it replaces the final year of university; please check with your school and with Fordham to make this determination.
To apply, candidates must submit a completed online application.
IBB students take eight courses across two terms:
English language courses
- IBGB 6003 American Business English (3 credits)
- IBGB 6004 Presentations and Public Speaking (3 credits)
- IBGB 6005 American Culture for International Students (3 credits)
- IBGB 6001 Corporate Finance (3 credits)
- IBGB 6002 Financial Accounting & Financial Statements Analysis (3 credits)
- IBGB 6006 Excel Applications/Modeling (3 credits)
- IBGB 6007 Essentials of Economics, Analysis, and Business Decisions (3 credits)
- IBGB 6008 Marketing Fundamentals (3 credits)
Because each term is tailored to students’ individual needs, program and course content may vary from session to session.
The IBB program offers start dates in September and January.
Tuition is $29,950 and covers two terms: fall and spring (for students who begin in October) or spring and summer (for students who begin in February).
For more information about IBB or its specific admissions requirements, please contact Greg Cooper, Director, at email@example.com, Barrilero1 on WeChat, or +1-212-636-7301.
Next program start date: September 10th, 2018