Acquisitions Assistant | RH
DIVISION: Student Technology Services
POSITION: Acquisitions Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Jim Castillo, Tech Acquisition Specialist
The Acquisitions Assistant will help in the collection of data about new equipment that is delivered across campus and enter the information into the Fordham IT database. Data collected includes when the equipment is delivered, the campus, building location, and end user name. Will also assist in configuring new acquired equipment for deployment and the retirement of replaced equipment.
- Must be a registered Fordham University student in good standing
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- The individual will help maintain the EasyVista database
- Enter and update tickets as needed
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE (Training provided for EasyVista)
- Proficient with Windows and Mac OS, MS Word, Excel
COMPENSATION: $15.00 per hour
Apply to this job. You will be asked to attach your resume to the job application.